- Lemon Pepper Wings
- 12 large chicken wings(approximately 1 pound)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons paprika powder (or use sweet paprika if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons kosher or coarse sea salt or table salt (we used both)
This recipe can serve six people and calls for about two to three wings per person.
- Honey Soy Wings
For the Honey Soy Wings, you will need:
- 5 tablespoons of honey
- 6 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (optional)
This recipe is for two people and calls for about five to six wings per person. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well. Place the wings in a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade on top. Let it marinate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight. When ready to cook, heat the oven to 425 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes when ready to cook.
- Sweet and Spicy Wings
- Chicken wings, separated at the joint
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (or favorite hot sauce)
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves pressed garlic (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger (about 1 inch of fresh ginger root)
Chicken wings are one of the best party foods you can serve. They’re low-cost, easy to prepare, and everyone loves them. These three simple recipes for wings will add delicious variety to any gathering or meal. If you’re tired of serving plain wings or repeatedly using the same wing sauce recipe, these excitingly mouth-watering ways to make chicken wings will delight guests and leave taste buds asking for more.