The RTX 3080Ti is capable of running any of the latest games in 4k resolution and at a relatively decent frame rate of 60fps.
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is a more powerful version of the RTX 3080. It has 17% more CUDA cores than the other. As a result, the number of RT cores has increased as well.
You can customize your PC as the Prebuilt Gaming PC with the help of the best computer store.
Chipset and features
● Like the Nvidia GeForce RTX 30 series, the RTX 3080 Ti is based on the Nvidia Ampere architecture and offers the same improvements as the rest of the lineup. In addition, however, there is something new on the table.
● The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, like the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, has a hardware-based hash rate limiter, which should limit its appeal to cryptocurrency miners. However, since Nvidia’s own driver update accidentally bypassed the hash rate limiter on the RTX 3060, we will have to wait and see how well this actually dissuades miners.
● Aside from that, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is significantly more powerful than the original RTX 3080, owing primarily to increased core count and memory bandwidth.
● Because while the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti has more VRAM, with 12GB of GDDR6X versus 10GB on the original card, it also has a faster 384-bit memory bus. That means the RTX 3080 Ti has 912 GB/s of memory bandwidth than the RTX 3080’s 760 GB/s. With faster VRAM and more memory, the RTX 3080 Ti has the potential to be far more capable of 4K gaming in the future.
● The RTX 3080 Ti is also noticeably more powerful. The GPU has 10,240 CUDA cores distributed across 80 compute units, compared to 8,704 CUDA cores in the RTX 3080. That is a 17% increase in core count, but do not expect a 17% increase in performance – more on that later.
● You will also have access to Nvidia’s entire suite of software features, which is not just for gaming.
● Deep Learning Super Sampling, or DLSS, is also accessible. This technology uses a lower resolution than your native resolution using Tensor cores (the RTX 3080 Ti has 320 of them). The idea is that DLSS will enable more flashy graphics options, so you will not have to sacrifice image quality just to hit a reasonable framerate, especially at high resolutions like 4K.
● The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti looks like the other RTX 30-series Founders Edition cards. The graphics card comes in an attractive black and gunmetal gray colorway. Nvidia and RTX 3080 Ti branding is also etched into the metal. Once the graphics card is installed on your PC, it is not something you will notice, but it is a nice touch.
● The RTX 3080 Ti is both the size and weight of the RTX 3080, 4.4 inches thick and 11.2 inches long, which is best for most cases.
● The RTX 3080 Ti has two fans, one on the front and one on the back, similar to the RTX 3080 and RTX 3090. This fan configuration pulls air through the front of the card, through the card, and out through a fan on the back of the card, most likely shooting hot air through the top of your case.
● It is a highly effective method of cooling the RTX 3080 Ti, and even with a peak power consumption of 350W, the RTX 3080 Ti only reaches 78.9C. That is a significantly higher peak temperature of 72C, despite the cards consuming the same amount of power.
● Finally, Nvidia has included the 12-pin power connector. It does imply that you will need to use an adapter to power the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, but Nvidia has included one in the box.
● In PC games, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is essentially fast. So, if you want the best gaming performance right now and do not need to run Blender or Resolve all the time, the RTX 3080 Ti is the card to get.
● The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti will be able to max out at 4K for almost any game you want to play, including all of the fancy ray-tracing effects you have probably heard about.
If you are looking to download and play PC games then RTX 3080 Ti is the best graphics card to get if you want a top-notch gaming experience.
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is the best graphics card on the market right now if you care about ray tracing, and DLSS will assist in boosting that performance even more.